Welcome!

Hello all! Thank you for checking out my new blog. For the past month, I have been reading like crazy and posting reviews on books through my Instagram (@gareindeedreads). I have had a blast doing this and have been really enjoying diving into my favorite thrillers and suspense novels. As I am taking this more seriously, I decided to start a new blog that I will link to my Instagram.

Please check me out and give me a follow @gareindeedreads on Instagram. I have posted reviews for some of my favorite reads throughout 2017 thus far. I am currently enjoying an ARC of "The Perfect Stranger" by Megan Miranda. Upon completion, this will be my very first blog post! From there, I will continue to post some throwbacks and maybe more in depth reviews of what I've read so far in 2017.

Thanks for checking out my page! Happy reading! :)

-Gare

Comments

Popular Posts