Karin Slaughter | UNDONE



Plot (via Goodreads):

When a tortured young woman enters the trauma center of an Atlanta hospital, Dr. Sara Linton is thrust into a desperate police investigation with Special Agent Will Trent and his partner, Faith Mitchell. Though guarding their own wounds and their own secrets, Sara, Will, and Faith find that they are all that stand between a madman and his next victim.

Review:

I know I'm only on Book 3 of the Will Trent series, but holy COW this was good! I loved the case with this one, the connection to Grant county, and the return of my girl Sara Linton. The plot to this one was so multi-layered that I couldn't get through the pages quick enough. The backstory of Sara Linton is just so dark and emotionally terrifying that the combination of seeing her work again and still battle some demons was so well-done. As usual, Karin Slaughter combines fantastic characters (some that you love to love and some that you love to hate) and a plot that is twisted and dark and brutal and the outcome is just pure suspenseful perfection. I cannot wait to see what happens next in this brilliant series!

Rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular Posts